drank Hazelnut Honeybush by Fusion Teas

Sipdown! I rarely write three notes for one tea, in fact I rarely write two, but this was so so good. Initially I had a sample and then I bought my own pack. I have just finished it and would gladly order more of it some day, in the not too distant future.

Purposely Overstepped and overleafed, 2.5 perfect measures for 16 oz of water. Didn’t set a timer. Still delicious. Soo forgiving. This is an awesome tea for those introducing themselves to honeybush. Go for it! Especially with cream and the sweetener of your choice it is an awesome beverage. Take it to work with you in the morning because it will take the “crabby” right out of you.

Toronto Canada