drank Hazelnut Honeybush by Fusion Teas

Sipdown! I rarely write three notes for one tea, in fact I rarely write two, but this was so so good. Initially I had a sample and then I bought my own pack. I have just finished it and would gladly order more of it some day, in the not too distant future.

Purposely Overstepped and overleafed, 2.5 perfect measures for 16 oz of water. Didn’t set a timer. Still delicious. Soo forgiving. This is an awesome tea for those introducing themselves to honeybush. Go for it! Especially with cream and the sweetener of your choice it is an awesome beverage. Take it to work with you in the morning because it will take the “crabby” right out of you.

I started drinking loose leaf tea in the spring of 2013 (why do we feel compelled to mark the date of tea drinking somewhat like addicts counting their sobriety days?)

Never been much into tea before. Growing up in Romania, tea was something mom made for you when you were sick. As an adult, my hot beverage of choice has been coffee, both flavoured and regular. I’ve recently stumbled upon Teavana and DAVIDs TEA and quickly got addicted to the latter. Then came steepster and all else followed.

I lean heavily towards flavoured black teas. I’ve started to crave the occasional straight oolong and green but so far unflavoured black teas leave me unimpressed.

I’m learning so I drink them all. Am even introducing myself to pu’erh. So far I can do fine with the sheng cause frankly, they don’t taste like pu’erh to me. The shou is another story.

Note*: The virtual cupboard does NOT contain any of the samples I hold since most of them are one-cup quantity.

Note**: My partner, our home improvements, gadgets, mortgage, travel, wine and food have budget priority over tea.

Toronto-ish, Canada