drank Turmeric Snap (organic) by DAVIDsTEA
1370 tasting notes

Ah, Tumeric Snap. If I’d known you were going to be discontinued, I would’ve bought a lot more of you a year ago. This is a favorite tea when sick, congested and/or stuffy. Think spicy, heated, warming with a touch of sweet. You’ve got to love ginger, fennel and turmeric however (as I do) to really appreciate this one. Maybe I’ll try and make a version of my own.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.



A few years ago, the obsession with tea started. The cupboard got bigger and bigger, more swaps occurred, group buys, secret rendezvous with local teapassionistas… and that’s how you end up with 500+ different kinds of tea in your home. At one time.

Now, it’s purge time. Time to gather what’s needed and let go of the rest. Almost all of the tea was given away, sold, or otherwise shared. A few relics still remain. It’s still a challenge to avoid the chipmunk-like hoarding of The Teas, yet, the lightness of being from having so little compels me more. And so, I’m happy to share (anytime!) and will occasionally desire small amounts of tea for swaps, just to try.

As for the day-to-day stuff, I’m focused almost entirely on Love, (yes, with a capital L), Spirit/Self, transformation, and work (dating columnist and consultant).

No-can-do: lavender, overly floral (French florals, or florals that are creamy rather than, well, floral work well!), sugar, Splenda, all grains.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.


Vancouver, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer