Ah, Tumeric Snap. If I’d known you were going to be discontinued, I would’ve bought a lot more of you a year ago. This is a favorite tea when sick, congested and/or stuffy. Think spicy, heated, warming with a touch of sweet. You’ve got to love ginger, fennel and turmeric however (as I do) to really appreciate this one. Maybe I’ll try and make a version of my own.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada