drank Red Velvet by SerendipiTea

Lately I’ve been trying to recreate the incredibly delicious cups of tea that I had when I first tried this blend. I haven’t really been all that successful.. something is just not right. It’s much more.. tart and there is less of that raspberry/chocolate cream that I had tasted originally. I’m glad that I didn’t buy a ton of this blend as I would probably be even more disappointed! I’ll continue to experiment and see if anything changes. It’s not undrinkable, just not the lovely tea I remember!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!