I think white teas may be too subtle for me. I brewed this for 4 minutes, and I tried it more than once, but I just can’t get excited about it. It’s not a bad tea, but it’s not great.

I just don’t think it’s worth $23 for 2 ounces, sadly. Since 2 ounce is the minimum, that is what I paid. I’m hoping that someone who enjoys white teas will want to try this on a tea swap. It’s just not for me.

I live in PA and I enjoy tea. I also make and drink both wine and beer. Someday I want to be completely self-sufficient.

I’m also a practical vegan. This means that I never eat meat, and do my very best to avoid products with animal ingredients, but I’m human and I not only make mistakes, but in some very occasional situations, I intentionally may consume something containing said ingredients. I make the best choice I can, when presented with all my options. If you’re with the Vegan Police, feel free to let the door hit you squarely in the behind on your way out.

I like: Dr. Who, dark beer, dark teas, my three dogs, oolongs, springtime, barbecues, sunshine, industrial music, happy things, men with beards, science, and learning new things.

I dislike: politics, politicians, inequality, the Vegan Police, teas that are flavored with mint or melon, and anti-intellectualism.

Harrisburg, PA