drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

I received this as a sample from Stacy @ Butiki in my order. I think I have steeped this wrong since I didn’t get what most have mentioned from this tea. To be fair, it was still an enjoyable tea but not quite what I was expecting. Added some sugar to see if that changed the taste enough – about the same. That being said, I’d be wiling to give it another shot as I feel like at this stage in the game, it’s likely ME not the tea :)

Butiki Teas

Hmmm, the only steeping issue I could think of is amount of water. The sample sizes are pre-measured for 8oz of water. If you use a mug and don’t measure out the water the size of the mug can be very deceiving. Most mugs that I see range from 12oz-16+oz. If you measured out the water, than this might not be your cup of tea. :)

For sure Stacy. I did measure it because in our house mugs are closer to 20oz lol don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the tea just want to try it again because I’m pretty sure I need to do it right :)

Butiki Teas

Ha, yeah same here. We have huge mugs, to the point of being ridiculous.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Butiki Teas

Ha, yeah same here. We have huge mugs, to the point of being ridiculous.

Toronto, ON