drank Sechong Oolong by Nature's Tea Leaf

Alright…it’s oonlong afternoon for a little bit so that I can get through a few of the teas that i really need to at least try. Thanks again to Nature’s Tea leaf for this sample! I picked this one, not because I love oolongs (as most of you know by now, i dislike strongly) but because i figure someday i’ll find some amazing oolongs that rock my socks.

This tea? It’s not half bad for an oolong. It doesn’t have that overly vegetal taste that i can’t handle in oolongs, nor does the smell permeate my nose. Instead this is a bit darker, while not quite being a truly dark oolong. There is a sweetness, but it’s not overly strong. Overall a pretty decent oolong (high praise from me!)