So I feel a little guilty about my crappy tasting notes this week but I’m just happy I’m actually getting to drink some tea this “vacation” :) at this point I’m really just trying to track what I’m drinking so that when I go back I can possibly add details and/or rate them since iPad rating is the suck!

I managed to visit a tea shop in Ottawa while I was out there and picked up another 6 teas….there’s a package sitting at home for me to pick up and I HOPE the travelling tea box is waiting for me when I get home or arrives shortly after. I also have tea that once cavocorax picks up from my place, I’m going to have to add to my cupboard…so I suspect that I’m sitting closer to 250. But I’m going to continue living in denial until I get home haha! Then it’s back to no tea orders until I get things under control. :)