TastyBrew sent me a surprise package! She’s so nice!! This was one of the teas she included. Thanks, TastyBrew!! Btw, she has adorable labels for her tea packaging!!

This was one tea I thought about picking up, but wasn’t having the best luck with their chocolate flavoring, so didn’t. It actually is pretty good. Much better than love in a cup or dubbele chocolade IMO. I’m not in love with it, but enjoyed it. The chocolate was a lot more to my liking :)

TastyBrew

Yeah, I like the chocolate in this one. Very roasty. I bought a small bag of this cause I crave that roasty malt flavor every so often.

TastyBrew

FYI- Super good with just a bit of raw honey and milk. Tasted just a like a whoppers.

Tealizzy

Okay, I’ll try honey in my next cup! :)

Kittenna

I agree with TastyBrew. A bit of sweetener in mine made a world of difference!

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Okay, I’ll try honey in my next cup! :)

Kittenna

I agree with TastyBrew. A bit of sweetener in mine made a world of difference!

San Francisco Bay Area