Got a sample of this tea due to an order mishap, but I do have to commend the Persimmon Tree for promptly correcting it! Great customer service!

Anyway, I thought I would give this one a try, even though I tend to stay away from earl grey in general. I thought I might like this one, since it has the promise of vanilla in addition to bergamot. I do like earl grey-like teas that have something additional in them (Harney’s Paris for example).

This earl grey has very bright flavor. The bergamot was pretty strong, and very lemon-y in this case. I did get some vanilla, but for me, it wasn’t enough to round out the brightness of the bergamot. Earl grey lovers may like this one though.

Dkcox50

I’d have to agree with you on liking Earl Grey with a little something else in it. :)