drank Blueberry Limón by Handmade Tea

HHTTB #6/18

I was hoping for a fruity, citrusy tea. It smelled pretty nice, but in taste this tea didn’t deliver. I didn’t get any berry fruityness and I only got a hint of lemon. This was tar like for me. I read a few reviews after drinking a cup and it must be the keenum? That might be a bit of a harsh statement. This tea looks like it has been around the block a bit, so maybe it took on some weird taste from the TTB, but this one is not for me.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO