I wanted to try this on the kids tonight, but they fell asleep before it finished steeping. There’s always tomorrow.

I haven’t had this in a while and I worried that perhaps it would have faded some but looking at my prior note it’s exactly how I remembered it. The key to this one is to double the amount of “leaf” (it’s not really leaf so much as fruit chunks) you’d ordinarily use to get a good, strong flavor. It’s a nice, sweet lemon, with just a hint of strawberry, enough to act as natural sweetener.

I’ll be taking mine to bed with me shortly. I hope there’s a new Castle this week.

Strawberry Lemonade? For sure your kids will embrace it :-)

I suspect you are right. The BF loves this one, too.

Strawberry Lemonade? For sure your kids will embrace it :-)

I suspect you are right. The BF loves this one, too.

95-100 A once in a lifetime experience; the best there is

90-94 First rate; top notch; really terrific; will definitely buy more

80-89 Excellent; will likely buy more

70-79 Very good; would enjoy again, might buy again

60-69 Good; wouldn’t pass up if offered, but likely won’t buy again

Below 60 Meh, so-so, iffy, or ick. The lower the number, the closer to ick.

Bay Area, California