Still working my way through the Le Palais de Thes gift set…

This smells slightly fruity in the tube and it appears to be a Chinese green tea with a few flower petals. I steeped my sample at 180 F for around 2 minutes. It’s an earthy and mellow tea with a light peach and flower flavor. I do detect a bit of rose in here but it is very mild. This is certainly nice but I don’t think I need to purchase a larger size, which has been my impression with most of their flavored teas thus far. I’m not sure what else to say about it since it didn’t make a big impression on me. I bet this would make a nice iced tea.

astrida

Yea, this tea is pretty amazing iced.

Comments

astrida

Yea, this tea is pretty amazing iced.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around