drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to Krystalen for sending me this lovely tea!

So it’s the afternoon here, and I’m about to embark on a 3 day weekend. I should be feeling a bit happier, but instead am kinda glum. Perhaps the clouds outside have something to do with it. And I have definitely not had enough tea for one day. :)

So I am finding this to be an interesting one. When I smelled it in the bag I thought it would be really sweet, but it isn’t… kinda glad! I’m definitely getting a nutty aroma here and the pineapple and coconut was kind of a surprise as well. I do think the flavor is subtle but that isn’t really a bad thing because I’m not a huge fan of sickeningly sweet, for the most part. I wonder how this would be a with teeeeeny bit of sugar, might need to try that with the rest of my sample. It smells a little bit better than it tastes but overall I liked it.

Thanks for the sample Krystalen!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around