I purchased this tea as a “rooibos sneaking into my cart”. I had this iced previously and it was AMAZING.

DRY: Smells like creamy lemon drops.. maybe even lemon icing.

STEEPED: Dark reddy rooibos. Creamy smell.

TASTE: Sweet lemon flavor with a delicious creamy taste at the end of sip. Not very funky rooibos taste, but the lemon and creamy works with it making the tea smooth and icing like. I don’t find LC tart, more of the tart essence of lemon, without the pucker.

Sweetened, this tea gets more creamy and mellow lemon. Takes like lemon cake! The rooibos / honeybush here tastes almost caramelly with the tea sweetened.

WHO SHOULD GIVE THIS A SHOT: lemon tea lovers – even if you aren’t into roobios, this is pretty non – rooibosy.

COMMENTS: Wow, this is still amazing hot! Though, iced the lemon and creamy is more pronounced. I’d say this is the best rooibos tea I’ve had, and thats coming from someone who isn’t a huge rooibos fan. So my tea peeps, next Della Tea order, totally sneak this into your Try Me pack!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA