I bought a lot of stuff online for black friday and cyber monday (with me being the only one of my friends circle buying stuff, everyone was on the “no buy” bandwagon. I cannot resist deals, especially tea deals.)
My della terra order is the first thing that came out of all the stuff I bought! WOOOOOT!

DRY: strong, liquor like smell with a mix of spices scent. Very cute snow flake sprinkles!

STEEPED: similar to dry, liquoury spicy smell. Inviting and not smelling like ack rooibos!

TASTE: Warm, well rounded spices – lightly cinnamon and nutmeg? The spices are not overly strong or overpowering. Slightly sweet and creamy. Warming on the tongue from the spice. A touch watery, but very good considering I’ve had many watery rooibos blends. Not very red rooibosy tasting, in fact, I forgot I was drinking rooibos!

COMMENTS: I’m thinking this tea as a latte, this would be killer!
I quite enjoy this Winter nog – it’s a great evening, winter tea. The spice level is perfect, it’s kinda sweet. Yum. I don’t know if I’d order more after the sample is done as it’s not making me go crazy yet, but I’d highly recommend peeps to try this tea out if you are into a good winter themed tea.