This tea smells amazing!

Though, has an interesting mix of ingredients. It’s a fruit only herbal containing lots of various fruity bits, but also with cardamon, cinnamon and egg sugar drops.

Hot without sweetener, this tea is INSANELY TART! I thought my face was going to suck into itself. Sweetened, the tartness is improved, but pretty tart still.

Iced is where this tea is at (with LOTS of sugar) – Loads of strawberry flavor, hint of spice adding interest. A little creamyness. Not flat tasting at all and quite tasty.

Not a bad tea, but it needs lots of sugar. I don’t mind a bit of tart, but this is pretty crazy super tart! I’d buy this again, but I’m a little worried I’ll just be adding too much sugar.

Full review on my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/strawberry-blizzard-from-georgia-tea-co-tea-review/

Iced
Kittenna

Insanely tart = hibiscus?

Awkward Soul

super hibiscus!

Comments

Kittenna

Insanely tart = hibiscus?

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA