The coolest tea travel mug around! Just make sure you screw the caps on tightly! I love using this tea tumbler for cold steeps and iced tea, but it also does well with hot green and white teas.

I got this travel tumbler from http://zentealife.com/

The bad? It advises not to use boiling water in the instructions. You wouldn’t want to use anything more than 200F anyways as the body also gets pretty hot. The filter is also on the small side and is a tight fit if you use whole leaf teas intended to make a full 16oz tumbler of tea.

I still love this tumbler though – no leaks and it looks really cool!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/t-free-hourglass-travel-tea-tumbler-tea-ware-review/

OMGsrsly

I was hoping you’d review this! I’ve been pondering getting one for summer cold brewing on-the-go. :)

ashmanra

Nice review! His did you get the owl to stay upright in the gaiwan? :)

Awkward Soul

I got lucky on the the size of the owl and the squishyness of her feet, plus she was well behaved.

Cavocorax

Thanks for the review! I was checking that tumbler out but didn’t quite “get” how it works. This helps a ton!

Comments

OMGsrsly

ashmanra

Nice review! His did you get the owl to stay upright in the gaiwan? :)

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA