ARG, my tea package had incorrect steeping instructions! Kind of suck when I only have a 2-3 cup sample size, so there wasn’t much room to experiment to help out fellow tea peeps who are interested in this tea.

The tea was so bitter and undrinkable at 185F for 5 minutes, I dumped the steeping instructions completely. I steeped another round at 175F for 2 minutes and I found this tea too bitter for my tastes. The green tea was quite savory and bitter like dandelion greens. The jasmine? Pretty good. The blueberry aftertaste? Very tasty! Oh poo, what a dilemma!

Full Review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/jasmine-blueberry-from-art-of-tea-tea-review/
geeze, my first pour out on my blog.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA