drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

So much canning done!

First: picked lots of pomegranates, like 15 or 20. Then I took the seeds out, blended and separated into juice, about 10 cups. Then I turned it into jelly and canned them. Turned out fantastic again!

After that, blubarb jam – so had to cook down some rhubarb and mixed it with fresh blueberries and turned it into jam and canned that.

Then bleach down the giant mess made, pomegranate splotches everywhere! I probably need to do more watermelon jelly, but after that I’ll be done the canning (and xmas presents sans the wine jellies planned for the when next 5cent Bevmo sale)

After all that, need a big glass of iced tea – tamarind pop! Very tasty, I added some light agave for sweetness. Flavor is great, as always – little tarty tamarind candy and a slight caramel like taste at the end.
Time to relax and knit!

Iced
BrewTEAlly Sweet

watermelon jelly??!! :o Oh my word that sounds delightful.

Mercuryhime

Sweet! After canning, I’m too tired to even boil water for a cup of tea. That watermelon jelly sounds divine.

OMGsrsly

Watermelon jelly?! I’m so jealous of your pomegranate trees. Pomegranate jelly sounds fantastic. :)

Stephanie

Yay canning! If you have leftover watermelon, look up Alton Browns watermelon sorbet recipe. It’s super good!

tigress_al

Wow, you were busy!

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

watermelon jelly??!! :o Oh my word that sounds delightful.

Mercuryhime

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA