Oooh yeah! TY to Brewteally sweet for a sample of this!

Today was another operation mega clean. I gotta say, having american thanksgiving so late in November (vs the Canadian Thanksgiving) means my house is still somewhat clean for Christmas cleaning from cleaning I did for Thanksgiving. A good roasty oolong or more often a pu’er is the tea I drink while cleaning. Must be that getting tea drunk makes for a more fun and productive cleaning.

This tea is tha bomb! I love a good dark toasty oolong and this is it! Tastes like a dark roast Big red robe oolong! Dark chocolate notes, roasty campfire, and creamyness. I might have to buy this tea for my collection in the new year.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

I love this one and looking at the teas you like I thought you would enjoy this! And I’m so happy you did!! Yay!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

They are having a 10% off sale for the next two days. Use PC10. They usually don’t have many sales either :) just thought I would let you know

Awkward Soul

wahhh tempting!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Their Fujian black and gold bud look delicious as well! I’m ordering that after the holiday probably:)

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA