Zomg, so busy right now with last minute christmas shopping and entertaining out of town guests, with more pouring in soon.

I was able to squeak out a review of Citrus Sunshine Oolong, yay!
Check it out on Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/citrus-sunshine-oolong-steep-city-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

It was really nice to finally have some of this oolong blend, since I bougth it awhile back and didn’t open it until now. I quite like this one, the citrus is really nice, it’s not too tart and the ginger, though doesn’t have a ginger taste, adds some warmth to this tea. Only con is this tea doesn’t resteep that well since most of the flavor is from the fruity chunks.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA