drank Tulsi Infusion by Teatulia Teas

This one is interesting. I haven’t had tulsi before, but it adds a green, herbal flavor to the cup. It’s a little like mint and a little like mate in flavor, and I like it. The base is smooth and compliments the tulsi well. This isn’t a tea I can see myself reaching for all the time, but I’m glad I got to try it.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.