Oh, wow! I think I’ve already made it clear that I love spice teas, but this is really special. I wouldn’t have thought to put cinnamon with licorice but it works. It’s smooth and the sweetness of the licorice blends perfectly with the sharper cinnamon. I used to think I wasn’t a licorice fan but I’m finding I love it in teas. Definitely one for the to-buy list! A Butiki order may be in my future.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.