This is a really nice fruit tea. The strawberry is sweeter than I expected, almost like cotton candy, which might be the influence of the mango. The mango flavor itself is more subtle and comes through more in the aftertaste, but it’s definitely present. That must be because—surprise—there are actual chunks of mango in this tea! That’s a rarity in the mango teas I’ve tried and I’m impressed. The base is nice and smooth and allows the fruit to be the star, but as the cup cools down it takes over a little more and balances out the strong strawberry note. This is a great summer tea that I would consider restocking when it’s gone.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.