Just bought this on the weekend after a Summer/sping hiatus from tea(I dont drink hot beverages during the nice weather). I enjoy spicy and I enjoy chai but I am ify about chocolate in tea as most teas with chocolate dont appeal to me. however this tea not only smells great but it tastes good as well. The spicy aspect is my fave part of it. the chocolate flavor is mild when steeped which is good for me. This tea really warms you up on a cold evening or morning. Definitely worth a try or sample.

Please like and write a positive comment on my audition tape!!

Just started to enjoy tea and cannot wait to dive further and further into this wonderful world.

100-93 BAZINGA, This is Unreal. I can drink this forever and MUST have it in my cupboard at all times. I may even drink it out of one of those beer helmets with the two straws…its that good!

92-85 A must have, Maybe even willing to share with friends. not quite the perfect tea

84-76 Probably daily drinker but not necessarily a staple/must have. A tasty treat none the less

75-65 Good decent tea, perhaps just missing a little something

64-50 Drinkable but thats about it. Definitely not buying this again.

49-00 Bad, depending on the number it is ranked depends on just how bad it is. If someone shares a tea ranked this low with you, you have done something wrong or are not that persons friend.

Halifax, Nova Scotia