OK, who am I kidding? Nothing new or notable to say about the tea; just need an avenue to vent :) It’s good chamomile. The apple is a nice touch. That’s really the only part of this you need to read.

A day of multiple small frustrations—supposed to profile two people for a magazine, both of whom are late getting information to me. Trying to balance grace and patience with Don’t you KNOW I am writing this piece for a new editor and I’m already four days overdue???

Had a lovely chat with the mom-in-law and grandma-in-law, who cheerfully provided the details on their new dietary restrictions, and of whom neither can have green tea. And…guess what we got them both for Christmas; package already mailed and under their apartment mini-tree!

That’s just #1 and #2 of a dozen or so…you’ve had days like that too, yes?

Understanding my need for something gentle and soothing now? ;)

Em

Sorry for a day of frustrations. It’s a good thing that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it :)

ashmanra

Oy vey!

Veronica

Sorry that yesterday was so annoying. I hope today is much better for you!

Indigobloom

Eeep! hope the calming tea worked :D

gmathis

You are the nicest people!

Comments

Em

ashmanra

Oy vey!

Veronica

Sorry that yesterday was so annoying. I hope today is much better for you!

Indigobloom

Eeep! hope the calming tea worked :D

gmathis

You are the nicest people!

Southwest Missouri