drank Black Manas by Teajo Teas

First, thanks to Teajo Teas. I needed a little cheer-up after this week, and the little padded sample mailer made my day.

First whiff out of the open packet reminded me a little of fruity chewing gum. (Peer pressure, based on other reviews, said it should have smelled like malt and hay.)

Regardless, it steeps up into a red-brown, fruity (yay…somebody else said raisiny; I’m not crazy!) cuppa. A little gentler than my usual boot-yer-backside-out-the-door breakfast preference. And I’m thinking it will be refreshing if the sample holds out long enough for me to try a cup chilled!

Southwest Missouri