drank Honeysuckle White Tea by Shang Tea

Hubby brought home a couple of vanilla beans for us to play with. I snipped off a few slivers into a second steep of this.

Even at Steep 2, the honeysuckle is so strong, I’m not sure I was getting any of the vanilla. I think can steep this same batch of leaves well into tomorrow without putting a dent in the strength.

P.S. Have any of you seen the lid to my Finum brew basket that mysteriously disappeared from my kitchen counter? It’s green.

Em

I think they must grow legs and walk away. Mine disappeared too :)

Invader Zim

I think I need to retry this tea at some point when they get newer stuff in because when I tried it I didn’t get any honeysuckle and was really disappointed that it tasted like a plain white tea.

gmathis

It’s contrary to every cheapskate fiber in my body to use a whole tablespoon of leaf in a cup … any less, and I don’t think you’d get that honeysuckle buzz. Whoops, another bee joke.

Terri HarpLady

This tea sounds very interesting!
Regarding finum lids, mine always disappear. I really think its some kind of conspiracy… Tony’s are always right where they are supposed to be.

gmathis

It’s probably with my new black sock that got sucked into a black hole after one wearing.

Comments

Em

I think they must grow legs and walk away. Mine disappeared too :)

Invader Zim

Terri HarpLady

This tea sounds very interesting!

Southwest Missouri