Question: is the mark of a really good tea one over which you linger for a-g-e-s, carefully analyzing every little flavor nuance? Or is it the one you drank so enthusiastically and rapidly, you look at the empty tumbler and wonder, “Darn, where’d that go?”

This morning, Khongea Tippy Golden Assam (doesn’t that sound sophisticated?) fell into Category 2. Out of the potpourri of adjectives used to describe this one, oaky is probably the one that aligns the best. A warm flavor; not temperature, taste.

Delicious day-starter. So was the temperature. 57 degrees in mid-August? Preposterous!

K S

Answer: Yes!

OMGsrsly

It’s both! As long as you enjoy analyzing every little flavour nuance.

Comments

K S

Answer: Yes!

OMGsrsly

It’s both! As long as you enjoy analyzing every little flavour nuance.

Southwest Missouri