drank Green Rooibos Bonita by Adagio Teas

This one was sent to me forever and a half ago by Emilie and I’ve had it once before, but I never got around to reviewing it (this seems to be a common theme among the past few teas I’ve tried….)

I really like this one. It’s sweet and fruity and overall really tasty! I can’t wait to try it iced (Emilie was kind enough to send me a full retail sample bag of it so I have enough to make a few cups), because I feel like it will be even tastier! This one smells a lot like Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries (I had that same experience with another tea from Adagio…. and from Emilie, what a coincidence!). I really like it though. This one is good!

Thanks again Emilie!

Hello!

I’m Ian and I’m a 15 year old student who lives in Vermont. I started (heavily) drinking tea in Late 2010 and have been obsessed ever since!

I tend to drink more black and herbal teas, though I do enjoy oolong, green, and white, and I’m exploring other facets of the tea world (I’m still trying with pu-erh!)

I tend to lean towards sweeter and fruity flavors in my teas, and I’m not a big fan of smoky flavored teas, or anything that’s VERY bold.

I also enjoy a cup of coffee every once and a while, though it does mess with my stomach sometimes so I don’t drink it as often as I drink tea.

In addition to tea drinking, I’m also really interested in:
Classical music (I’ve been playing clarinet for 5 years now and it’s my favorite thing to do), independent arts/music, education on environmental sustainability, reading, Fair Trade and safe-trade practices, Cognitive science, art history, and a lot more.

I’m open to swaps, but I don’t have a very wide collection. Regardless, if I review a tea and you would like a sample, feel free to message me and we can work something out! If you would like to just try something without a swap, feel free to ask too! I know that I personally don’t have a lot of teas to swap and if you’re in the same position as me just feel free to ask for a sample and I’ll send you some, no strings attached!

I run a blog on TeaTrade which you can find here: http://serendipitea.teatra.de/. The goal of my blog is to better connect tea with the arts and go beyond just the taste aspect of tea. Enjoy!

Vermont