1st smell: A very faint hint of peach
1st taste: Same. I know, white tea is not terribly distinctive, but I’ve had white teas that were much more distinctive then this. It isn’t bad, it’s just boring. I am thinking I will mix it with Peach Tranquility for more peachy flavor, or maybe with Berry Basil Blast just to make it interesting. I didn’t care much for BBB either, but maybe combining them will make it more drinkable til they both get finished. Truthfully, I am kind of surprised that this tea made it out to the floor, it being so…bland. Considering Teavana’s tendency to over flavor their teas.