Got this from Azzrian:)

I got up late (As usual.) but luckily in time to make some tea before I have to deal with the insanity known as Work. I had been wanting to try this one out from the get go, but truthfully…I am alittle wary of unflavored black teas. I needn’t worry…because this turned out to be quite lovely. I’ve yet to find a tea that I think I could have everyday though. But anyways like I said this turned out to be a lovely tea. I used Splenda, but it would be nice with some flavored honey too. Have to use something my lavender honey next time I drink it.

Azzrian