I was apprehensive about trying this tea out, because spicy stuff doesn’t always agree with me. However, I needn’t worry, the spice is so light in the tea that I can barely taste it. Which…amusingly enough, I can’t help but feel disapointed about. Cackles The taste reminds me alot of Cookie Dough white tea from DT. Though if I had to choose which one I like more…I’d pick Cookie Dough. I am thinking next time I’ll add just a little spice to see how it handles it.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: