I really love Dan Cong oolong teas. This one is no exception. I love this tea. The first steep was a bit difficult because it brewed a deep golden amber very quickly. So, it was a little bitter. The flavors weren’t that pronounced. The second steep, on the other hand, was beautiful. It was a light honey color. The leaves smelled delicious like peaches. I love the fruit and slight floral tones in this tea. The lower the temperature, the better tasting this is. It has some roasted and warm components to it. This is a darker oolong.

This is a great tea that can withstand several steeps.