drank Raspberry by Bentley's

Woke up way earlier this morning than I’m accustomed to, though for a fairly good reason (and a blameless one; I can’t expect people to instantly know that 1 PM is still a time when I’m typically sound asleep) – I have a job interview! It’s for the Calendar Club/Go Games! which would be something different than settings I’m used to – having only worked at a carnival and a movie theatre (both places focusing on food services). It’s also only a seasonal position, but really at this point a little money over a temporary period is better than no money at all.

Since it was an early morning (technically afternoon) for me, I really wasn’t in the mood to go through a more elaborate tea making process – so bagged tea it is! I quickly skimmed through the box of bagged tea I keep for unadventurous family, Tre, and people who in general I feel are not worthy of my loose leaf tea and this is the one I settled on.

The baggy itself smells like raspberry, albeit a more artificial smelling raspberry. It has a black tea base, and that’s present too. There’s no steeping instructions (something I hate about bagged tea) so I basically eyeballed it.

The raspberry in this tea is most present in the aftertaste, and even then it’s super mild and artificial tasting. The black tea base in this just tastes off and unpleasant. There’s some slight bitterness to it as well.

I’m wishing I had made a different cup of tea, and when I’m more awake I definitely plan to make something better.