drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

The smell of the leaves on this one reminds me especially of coconut rum. But on tasting it – much more toasty and pie-like. The rooibos is definitely apparent (and does remind me of graham crackers), but the added creaminess in this softens it well. The taste begins with a very sweet toastiness, then melts into a light coconut flavor with a slightly cool feeling. The coconut lingers for a while after each sip, which is really pleasant! As it cools, the rooibos seems to assert itself more and it begins to take on a vanilla-y smell.

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas