Black Fruit Blend
Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Nope. That's really all, just nope. I made it hot this morning, it was horrible. I thought, well since the peach oolong is better chilled, maybe it's the peach flavoring they use? Maybe it'd...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Sunday Sipdown #3 Super stoked! I think I've cracked the case of Adagio black teas! Thanks everyone for your advice... I put less tea leaves than I normally put in this cup, then only steeped...” Read full tasting note
    MadelineAlyce 59 tasting notes
  • “Coldbrew sipdown (323/305) This is a decent tea. it's not great, it's not awful, it's not a must have, but it's not something I mind drinking, either. It's a peachy black, but with nothing special...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1220 tasting notes
  • “A good little tea. The peach flavor presents nicely to the nose and tongue. This is the best of the Orchard Sampler. It was pleasant enough hot, but cold is where it really shines. Especially since...” Read full tasting note
    Karla 51 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

In the famous poem ‘The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock’, T.S. Eliot wrote, ‘do I dare to eat a peach?’ The literary-minded folks at Adagio have taken it upon themselves to provide Mr. Eliot with an answer: no need to eat one. Just steep a cup of the premium Ceylon black tea flavored with sweet peaches. Please, be a peach. Give this tea a try.

About Adagio Teas View company

I prefer to cold steep this, and it tastes just like summer when it is done. Highly recommend! Hot, it is also good, but I usually prefer my fruity tea cold.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

T&C TTB#17: This was pretty good. A nice strong peach flavor. I wouldn’t call it natural peach, but it’s very strong and good. I don’t know that I’d buy it to have in the cupboard but it was good.

Nice aroma although the peach smells a little artificial. The peach has the first flavor into my mouth and fills through the whole sip. It’s yummy. It is a juicy flavor although it does have a somewhat artificial flavor. I still like it. Many peach teas are so weak and bleh. I can taste the black tea but it doesn’t overwhelm. This one makes it for me.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Sami Kelsh

This actually appeals to me because I like that artificial peach flavour! I’ve been thinking about this one, so I’ll have to give it a go!

Tea & Cards TTB

Oh, I had such high hopes for this tea…in the bag it smells like ripe peaches and deliciousness, but after steeping the black is actually really bitter and overwhelming compared to the peach flavour (which came out tasting fake and chemical-y).

Maybe my tastebuds are broken, but this tea was rather unpleasant and it’ll be going down the drain soon.

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Anna

I have to admit, I’m not really enthusiastic about black peach teas in general. I just feel peach works so much better with oolong or green tea, I guess.

Pyroxy

I hadn’t tried peach with either of those flavours…I’ll have to keep an eye out for them in the future.

Anna

Momoko and Momo Oolong Super Grade (both from Lupicia) are really excellent.

When I opened the bag, I couldn’t help but take a couple (okay, okay, maybe more than a couple) whiffs. I couldn’t believe the smell; It was wonderful! And I’m happy to report that the tea did not disappoint when steeped as its taste was equally as wonderful. I’ve had this tea both hot and iced, with and without sugar, and I can’t decide which combination I like most. However, I generally prefer my tea hot and without sweetener, so I would probably vote for this tea enjoyed hot and black if I absolutely had to (we’re talking life and death here).

The first sip tastes of the first bite of the perfect peach- sweet and citrusy with neither being overwhelming. There is nothing artificial smelling nor artificial tasting about this tea. I give it two thumbs-up!

The smell was strong and pleasant, but once again I had a hard time tasting the flavor. What I could taste was nice, but only if I held it in my mouth for a while. I’m going to give it another chance though, but next time I’ll steep it longer.