Cozy Chamomile

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

Chamomile is good for you, both soothing and relaxing. No better way to wind down. What makes Bigelow taste so special is that we use the whole chamomile flower, carefully picked so you get a much sweeter, rounder, flavorful experience… enjoy!

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers

About Bigelow View company

Its been a while since I’ve had Chamomile tea so it is really hard to judge how it compares to others. What stood out to me with Bigelow Cozy Chamomile the most is the sweetness of the floral notes that come off as tasting a bit like honey to me. So if you like Chamomile with honey this could be worth trying if you want to try reducing your sugar intake as you might find that it does not need honey. Overall a good tea but quite honestly if it wasn’t the need for getting to bed at a decent time and the fact that Chamomile is a natural sleep aid I would not be going out of the way to drink it, but this is good enough to be a semi regular evening tea for me.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for your review John. We appreciate your comments.

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

This is a tea that is not afraid to admit that it’s getting to be bed time. It is also a tea that is not afraid to be kind of crappy.

This tea is so yummy and calming! I love the taste of it! I added a little table creamer to it to smooth it out and man did it improve the taste! I really enjoyed this tea! Next time I have some I think I might even add a little cinnamon to the top! ♥♥

Don’t understand the bad review for this product. It tastes just like the first cup of chamomile tea I remembered, and I like it. It’s individually wrapped, so convenient to carry around.

Yuck. I’m not exactly sure what was wrong with this tea. Maybe I’m not a chamomile person, but even so this tea had such a perfumey taste it made me gag.

I first tried this when I was groggy and sniffly at work, and a co-worker gave me a box of it to cheer me up. I recall really liking it, but I guess when you’re sick and have no taste buds everything will be amazing.

It didn’t really taste like anything this time around. I don’t remember what was so relaxing about it. And when I finished downing my mug of it, I had to suck on a breath mint because it left a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth. (No, really. Literally.) I had planned on stashing another box of it in my cupboard, but that desire doesn’t really exist anymore.

made a cup to calm me down before my test. i think it’s funny how chamomile smells bad but tastes good.

Boiling 8 min or more

Enjoy this at the end of the evening, to help get me ready for a good nights rest. Enjoying it tonight, while watching the latest episode of Shark Tank!

There’s nothing in this besides chamomile flowers, so my lack of a higher rating for this infusion probably has more to do with my feelings about chamomile in general. I think I like it better in a blend with lemongrass or other flavors. Still, this tea is pretty nice. I like the aroma and it reminds me of summertime and wildflowers.

Flavors: Flowers

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

Had some of this tea tonight while trying to “use up” a few of my old teabags. After this awful experience, the rest of this is going straight in the trash. Did not like. Smelled revolting, tasted worse. I know there’s no real tea in this, but whatever there is, is not pleasant. It tastes like medicine. Only worse.