Cozy Chamomile

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

Chamomile is good for you, both soothing and relaxing. No better way to wind down. What makes Bigelow taste so special is that we use the whole chamomile flower, carefully picked so you get a much sweeter, rounder, flavorful experience… enjoy!

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers

About Bigelow View company

Its been a while since I’ve had Chamomile tea so it is really hard to judge how it compares to others. What stood out to me with Bigelow Cozy Chamomile the most is the sweetness of the floral notes that come off as tasting a bit like honey to me. So if you like Chamomile with honey this could be worth trying if you want to try reducing your sugar intake as you might find that it does not need honey. Overall a good tea but quite honestly if it wasn’t the need for getting to bed at a decent time and the fact that Chamomile is a natural sleep aid I would not be going out of the way to drink it, but this is good enough to be a semi regular evening tea for me.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for your review John. We appreciate your comments.

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

This is a tea that is not afraid to admit that it’s getting to be bed time. It is also a tea that is not afraid to be kind of crappy.

This tea is so yummy and calming! I love the taste of it! I added a little table creamer to it to smooth it out and man did it improve the taste! I really enjoyed this tea! Next time I have some I think I might even add a little cinnamon to the top! ♥♥

Don’t understand the bad review for this product. It tastes just like the first cup of chamomile tea I remembered, and I like it. It’s individually wrapped, so convenient to carry around.

Yuck. I’m not exactly sure what was wrong with this tea. Maybe I’m not a chamomile person, but even so this tea had such a perfumey taste it made me gag.

I first tried this when I was groggy and sniffly at work, and a co-worker gave me a box of it to cheer me up. I recall really liking it, but I guess when you’re sick and have no taste buds everything will be amazing.

It didn’t really taste like anything this time around. I don’t remember what was so relaxing about it. And when I finished downing my mug of it, I had to suck on a breath mint because it left a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth. (No, really. Literally.) I had planned on stashing another box of it in my cupboard, but that desire doesn’t really exist anymore.

made a cup to calm me down before my test. i think it’s funny how chamomile smells bad but tastes good.

Boiling 8 min or more

I used to drink this as a child whenever I couldn’t sleep or had stomach aches. It was my favorite tea, if only because I wasn’t allowed to drink a lot of it. Along with green tea, this drink basically makes up my childhood nights working on a math book with my mother.
It was fun.
I never got any bad taste from it. It smelled like apples and tasted about as off as anyone would think a medical herb would. Not quite as good as green tea, but nice. I didn’t get to ever taste it with sugar until I got another brand of it, so I’ll never know if I would have actually liked this tea. My mother never drank it, it was mine only, so I loved it.
Not many seem to like it here, which is fine. It was only the only medicine I ever actually liked tasting, but otherwise, it wasn’t my nightly drink.
If you’ve got a pain in your stomach or can’t sleep, drink any brand of chamomile tea you may find, but this isn’t strictly the type of tea that aims to be enjoyed (though I do remember commenting to my mother that it didn’t need sugar anyway, it was already sweet enough).

Flavors: Apple

This is a pretty typical chamomile. Predictable but also enjoyable. I added honey and it makes for a nice, sweet afternoon tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I usually go for teas with tea in them, but I’ve had a couple cups of this now, usually late at night when I want something hot. I have to refrain from wafting any of the vapors too close to my nose—piu, that smells! I can taste the apple-flavor chamomile is reportedly supposed to have, so that’s nice. Apples and grass. I sometimes feel the need to neigh while drinking this. Hopefully that’s just me.

Flavors: Apple, Grass