Cozy Chamomile

Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

From Bigelow

Bigelow Tea
www.bigelowtea.com

Cozy Chamomile is pure chamomile for quiet moments. It is all natural and caffeine free.

As soothing as a field of daisies, Cozy Chamomile® Herbal Tea is a wonderful way to unwind and relax any time of day.

Steep 3-5 minutes
Ingredients: Chamomile flowers, gluten free

About Bigelow View company

Its been a while since I’ve had Chamomile tea so it is really hard to judge how it compares to others. What stood out to me with Bigelow Cozy Chamomile the most is the sweetness of the floral notes that come off as tasting a bit like honey to me. So if you like Chamomile with honey this could be worth trying if you want to try reducing your sugar intake as you might find that it does not need honey. Overall a good tea but quite honestly if it wasn’t the need for getting to bed at a decent time and the fact that Chamomile is a natural sleep aid I would not be going out of the way to drink it, but this is good enough to be a semi regular evening tea for me.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for your review John. We appreciate your comments.

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

This is a tea that is not afraid to admit that it’s getting to be bed time. It is also a tea that is not afraid to be kind of crappy.

This tea is so yummy and calming! I love the taste of it! I added a little table creamer to it to smooth it out and man did it improve the taste! I really enjoyed this tea! Next time I have some I think I might even add a little cinnamon to the top! ♥♥

Don’t understand the bad review for this product. It tastes just like the first cup of chamomile tea I remembered, and I like it. It’s individually wrapped, so convenient to carry around.

Yuck. I’m not exactly sure what was wrong with this tea. Maybe I’m not a chamomile person, but even so this tea had such a perfumey taste it made me gag.

I first tried this when I was groggy and sniffly at work, and a co-worker gave me a box of it to cheer me up. I recall really liking it, but I guess when you’re sick and have no taste buds everything will be amazing.

It didn’t really taste like anything this time around. I don’t remember what was so relaxing about it. And when I finished downing my mug of it, I had to suck on a breath mint because it left a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth. (No, really. Literally.) I had planned on stashing another box of it in my cupboard, but that desire doesn’t really exist anymore.

made a cup to calm me down before my test. i think it’s funny how chamomile smells bad but tastes good.

Boiling 8 min or more

Nice taste, kind of sweet, kind of mild.

I like to mix this with Bigelow’s Sweet Dreams tea for the mixed taste and calming affects.

Flavors: Floral, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Unearthed this teabag from the bottom of my cavernous tea chest. Have no clue where it came from. I probably nicked it from my school’s dining hall at some point.

I seem to be on a chamomile kick lately. It’s like an old friend to me- I can go for months without missing it, and then run across it while searching for something soothing, and it’s just the same as it was when I last encountered it. Reliable, sweet, comforting, uncomplicated. Just what I need this afternoon.

This is why I always keep a stash of plain chamomile around. I never know when I’ll need it next.

Ever since I got home from my stint in volunteering this afternoon, I’ve been feeling crampy. Thought it might have something to do with female stuff, but it seemed different…ok don’t want to go into to much detail :) But anyways, I had really wanted to drink tea this evening but this tea was the only one that I could stand the thought of having, as in the past it’s been a help to my tummy feeling picked on.

Mmmm why didn’t I fix this earlier? Now, it doesn’t taste as wonderful as looseleaf tea and it isn’t a WOWzer of a tea but it’s nice, and given that I only drink this tea when I’m feeling some sort of crappy….it doesn’t need to be a wowzer. It just needs to taste nice and drinkable.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML