Lemon & Ginger

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From Clipper

A refreshing, delicious and zesty citrus infusion with the deep and warming zing of ginger. Naturally caffeine-free.

212F 2-5 minutes

About Clipper View company

2036 tasting notes

Via MissB and probably Sil. Thank you!

There is licorice in this. Sigh. A lot of these herbal teas have licorice. Thankfully it is just a strong dislike and not something I shouldn’t be drinking.

Smells strongly of lemon and ginger. Both lemon peel and juice, which is nice. And more strongly of lemon than ginger. I added some honey to offset any potential sickly flavours from the licorice.

Hmm. It’s not bad but whoa the licorice sweetness is out of this world. I’d prefer if it were just the lemony and gingery flavours.

Oh well. Thanks so much for letting me try this one! I always hope that they’ll work, and sometimes they do.

yeah. poop on licorice.

I know, right? D:

i actually love licorice..black, red etc… but the sweet from licorice root is terribad in teas

Red licorice isn’t real licorice Sil omg!!! :P It’s strawberry or cherry flavoured stuff. Hahaha. I adore black licorice but I can’t eat it. Haven’t found a good gluten free one yet.

shush. i heart black licorice…esp the double salted stuff.

Oh gosh, double zout is my favorite! OMG I’m almost positive Whole Foods has a gluten/grain -free black licorice. Glad you liked the tea though, kinda sorta, this was a night time mainstay while I was in the UK.

I could always go for some Harlekijn black licorice!

Mmm double salted licorice. :) I’ve seen one at whole foods, MissB, but it was a soft bar and the texture was really unappealing. Grainy from the rice flour they used. I’ll have to check for different kinds.

SAY WHAT?!?! They didn’t have this in store when I was there!!! https://www.squishcandies.com/en_ca/products/1613-Gluten-Free-Black-Licorice

That darn licorice is finicky. It does feel good on a sore throat though.

i want gummies now

I have Seabuckthorn Bears in my bag. :D So hard to not eat them all.

I am the sick! with a head cold. So this was perfect to soothe my hoarse throat. I know the flavours are muted but hey, it is delicious either way. Thank you MissB for sending this along. Yum!!
Definitely tastes like a lemon candy, or a lozenge. Refreshing and comforting to be sure.

Tea is an excellent way to handle illness!

hope you feel better soon!

Rosehips, tea is the solution for everything! :D
TeaBrat, thanks!! This is day three so I’m hoping it is my last

Thanks to MissB for sending me this one! I’ve really liked the other Clipper teas I’ve tried, and this one is no exception. It tastes like lemon candy with ginger. Very relaxing. I bet it would be great for a sore throat, too.

I LOVE the smell of this tea. Sweet and lemony, almost like fruit loops but heavier on the lemon. It was definitely sweeter tasty than I expected. I don’t get a ton of ginger flavor in the tea, it’s probably masked by all of the delicious lemon.

missB sent this one to me. it make me happy…only it kinda tastes like it’s sweetened…but it’s still delicious. Lemon yums and ginger..though still not enough ginger…but delicious and yummy. mmmm hello tasty little teabag…you are mine..all mine!

This is what I drink when I’ve had too much to drink, and I’m an obnoxious arse who asks their nearest and dearest inappropriate things that makes everyone laugh — too inappropriate for Steepster, I assure you. Thanks for putting up with me, friends, even if sometimes I’m a bit.. mischievous! :) And thank you, tea, for allowing me to purge myself of this lovely wino-ishness.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 4 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

That’s ok, I think everyone does that to some extent. Last fourth of July/my birthday after far too many shots of tequila, I spent fifteen minutes crying to my husband about how wonderful and sexy I think he is lol.

Hello.Kiki, lolol! that’s adorable.

Amazing! I love that story. :)

A refreshing, delicious and zesty citrus infusion with the deep and warming zing of ginger!