Lemon & Ginger

Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

From Clipper

A refreshing, delicious and zesty citrus infusion with the deep and warming zing of ginger. Naturally caffeine-free.

212F 2-5 minutes

About Clipper View company

I LOVE the smell of this tea. Sweet and lemony, almost like fruit loops but heavier on the lemon. It was definitely sweeter tasty than I expected. I don’t get a ton of ginger flavor in the tea, it’s probably masked by all of the delicious lemon.

missB sent this one to me. it make me happy…only it kinda tastes like it’s sweetened…but it’s still delicious. Lemon yums and ginger..though still not enough ginger…but delicious and yummy. mmmm hello tasty little teabag…you are mine..all mine!

This is what I drink when I’ve had too much to drink, and I’m an obnoxious arse who asks their nearest and dearest inappropriate things that makes everyone laugh — too inappropriate for Steepster, I assure you. Thanks for putting up with me, friends, even if sometimes I’m a bit.. mischievous! :) And thank you, tea, for allowing me to purge myself of this lovely wino-ishness.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 4 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML
Hello.Kiki

That’s ok, I think everyone does that to some extent. Last fourth of July/my birthday after far too many shots of tequila, I spent fifteen minutes crying to my husband about how wonderful and sexy I think he is lol.

ifjuly

Hello.Kiki, lolol! that’s adorable.

MissB

Amazing! I love that story. :)

A refreshing, delicious and zesty citrus infusion with the deep and warming zing of ginger!