Flowering Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Janni

• “I got a bag of this to try from a coworker, and the information is all in Japanese so I was anxious to come on here and look it up! The smell is pretty intense... pure jasmine with a hint of...” Read full tasting note
    alannahrose 433 tasting notes
  • “I don't know about the pink argents looking like flying angels. They are pretty, though. At first, the lychee scent is slightly overwhelming, and I started to wonder if this might be one time when...” Read full tasting note
    janniverse 58 tasting notes

From Lupicia

Lychee flavored jasmine tea with pink argents that look like flying angels.

About Lupicia View company

I got a bag of this to try from a coworker, and the information is all in Japanese so I was anxious to come on here and look it up! The smell is pretty intense… pure jasmine with a hint of fruit, but the taste is the opposite. All lychee, all the time. Despite that I think it’s quite pleasant. I’m not sure I would buy a whole tin of this but it’s a nice change from what I usually drink and I can’t stop sniffing it!

I don’t know about the pink argents looking like flying angels. They are pretty, though. At first, the lychee scent is slightly overwhelming, and I started to wonder if this might be one time when Lupicia hadn’t hit it dead on. I’m sure it’s got to happen once or twice.

A few sips convinced me otherwise. I’d have to be in a very specific mood to want to drink this tea, but it’s intensely fruity and refreshing. The jasmine is actually more of a solid background, while the lychee is star soprano.