Jamais Vu

Bitter, Fruity, Orange
Edit tea info Last updated by Nina's Tea USA

• “mmm final sample from Nina's tea and i wish i had enough of this to try a cold brew. While this is a nice hot tea with a nice blend of fruits, i think i'd really enjoy this cold. It's very...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4875 tasting notes
  • “Very citrus, fruity, and slightly floral. I could not taste the pineapple but I could taste the orange and mandarin well enough. Tart but not too tart. I like it with a little sugar. On the...” Read full tasting note
    Lazey 94 tasting notes
  • “*Dry leaf aroma:* Strong and pleasant orange scent. *Dry leaf appearance:* http://instagram.com/p/rv49b7FcKV *Preparation:* Brewed in an infuser mug. *First/only steeping:* _3 minutes at 210...” Read full tasting note
    Blodeuyn 13 tasting notes
  • “Wow this is a dynamic blend! Hot, it tasted of super sweet and fragrant tangerine. I think the pineapple really brought that out because it didn't taste so much like pineapple, but it had that...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1299 tasting notes

From Nina's Paris

Pineapple, orange, mandarin, safflower
The tart freshness of orange and mandarin along with the sweetness of pineapple. A tea accented with safflowers to bring pleasure to the senses.

About Nina's Paris View company

mmm final sample from Nina’s tea and i wish i had enough of this to try a cold brew. While this is a nice hot tea with a nice blend of fruits, i think i’d really enjoy this cold. It’s very similar to Hepburn, though it is clearly a different tea. I don’t pick up on the pineapple but there is an overall fruitiness to this that speak of something more than just orange.

Thank you Nina’s Paris for this sample!

On the second steeping the orange taste is even stronger.

Dry leaf aroma: Strong and pleasant orange scent.

Dry leaf appearance: http://instagram.com/p/rv49b7FcKV

Preparation: Brewed in an infuser mug.

First/only steeping: 3 minutes at 210 degrees. The aroma is fruity with hints of blackcurrant; as the cup cools I detect a bit of orange. While the tea is still quite hot the fruit flavors are muddled together with a subtle bitterness and I get a slightly tart aftertaste. After the cup cools I can pick out the orange but I do not taste the pineapple at all; the bitterness remains.

I have to confess that I dumped out my first cup as I thought I messed up the steep due to the bitterness. Unfortunately, the second cup was still bitter, though less so (I used less leaf for the second brewing).

I might try this iced to see if it makes a difference in the flavor and bitterness.

Flavors: Bitter, Fruity, Orange

Cheri

I hate when I screw up a cup of tea and it’s just not drinkable.

Wow this is a dynamic blend!
Hot, it tasted of super sweet and fragrant tangerine. I think the pineapple really brought that out because it didn’t taste so much like pineapple, but it had that same sweetness.
Then as it cooled, it kindof reminded me of cherry!! Odd because I don’t think it’s an ingredient. Anyhow, now that my cup has entirely cooled, I get more of a citrus melange.
Overall, a very light, refreshing tea that I didn’t need to add anything to, though I think it’d go superbly with a touch of lemon! I would consider adding this one to my cupboard, no question.
Also, I agree with Sil, this is pretty much a lighter, more vibrant version of Hepburn.
Thank you Nina’s Paris for the sample!!

I received a sample of this from Nina’s. Thank you!

This is a light tea that has hints of citrus and floral. The description says pineapple, but I did not get any pineapple. This is seems to be a mood tea for me. The first cup I had didn’t work for me, but I am enjoying a breakfast of fruit this morning and it seems to go nicely with this. Thanks for allowing me to try this one.