Jasmine Green

Green Tea
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Numi Organic Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I’m trying to UfYH (look it up, beware the cursing) starting with my closet, and I’ve already been cleaning for 45 minutes and it’ll probably take at least another half hour. And then I’ll have a ton of clothes to put in my dresser instead of the floor in there. But oh well, gotta start somewhere. Already have 2 bags and 2 boxes of stuff to take to Goodwill.

I just drove back home too by the way, which was quite…odd. All of a sudden traffic stopped and I called my dad to see if the 511 website had the …511, as the phone call did nothing. He said it said animal in road. So immediately I’m like oh god I don’t want to see this. But finally I got past it and five cops were over with…a horse and a cow.

Sebastian the parakeet now chirps on his car rides which I guess is a good thing for entertaining himself for 2+ hours since we always hit traffic.

So, I’m too lazy for loose leaf right now and I pulled this from the sampler box. It’s your standard jasmine green. Really, there is nothing that remarkable about it, but it’s not terrible. It’s not like drinking perfume.

It seemed pretty light in flavor overall though.

With Sunday brunch at cafe de la presse.

A nice tea but I prefer straight green over a jasmine green. I think the cup that the cafe gave me was too big for this little tea bag though because it was a bit weak.

The aroma is very soothing. It did not taste like. I was drinking a flower. The tea was smooth and one cup got rid of an “excedrin level” headache!!!

I’ve been craving jasmine like crazy lately so when I saw this on sale I knew it was fate. Delicious man so good.

Flavors: Flowers

Meh. Not the best. Slightly bitter and I steeped it for 3 mins at 180 degrees. I have much better Jasmine Greens in my tea cabinet. That said, if I had NO other jasmine greens around, then I would drink this.

The jasmine smell was nice, but pretty strong for a cup of tea. I also got a pretty bitter flavor. Not one of my favorites, and I definitely won’t have another cup of this one. I’d be more than happy to try other brands of jasmine green, though.

Not bad, but not insanely awesome. I’d say there are probably a lot more Jasmine Green teas from other companies that would be better than this one. It’s ok, but the green tea does not taste a high quality as others I’ve tried and the Jasmine I found lacking in the flavour, and a little in the smell too. So it’s a good tea for camping, but when you’re at your house, rock a loose-leaf version of this from another company instead and I bet it’ll be better.

The jasmine is much too overpowering. If you love the scent of jasmine then you might enjoy this tea.