Blueberry Rooibos

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Blueberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Schizandra Berry, Rooibos, Strawberry
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by hedgren

• “I’m addicted to steepster. Everytime I drink tea, I can’t stop thinking about going to steepster and logging my tea. Sometimes, I admit, I’m too lazy to write a review. So this...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1613 tasting notes
  • “You wake up to the sound of your alarm, and reach over to hit the snooze button. But you realize that your alarm clock is a blueberry. Confused, you sit up and reach to turn on the light, except...” Read full tasting note
    takgoti 260 tasting notes
  • “Meh incarnate. I bought this tea several months ago from Rishi, but never got around to try it. I’m not the hugest fan of blueberries, but I figured it might be a nice caffeine-free...” Read full tasting note
    teaplz 187 tasting notes
  • “Tea from last night. I picked up this sample from the folks at Rishi while at World Tea East and I figured why not try it before bed last night. Well, I hardly got the package open before the smell...” Read full tasting note
    IllBeMother221B 419 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

African rooibos and real, wild blueberries in perfect balance provide tart, juicy and naturally sweet flavors that taste great hot or iced. Blueberry Rooibos is artfully hand blended in small batches using only 100% naturally caffeine-free botanicals and artisan herbal tea-blending techniques.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

This tea is ok. It smells amazing. As soon as I opened the package my entire kitchen smelled like blueberry muffins. Once it’s steeped there’s lots of blueberry flavor, but unfortunately there is also a strange medicinal note and it gets stronger as the tea cools.

I had no problem finishing my cup, but this isn’t a tea I will reorder.

Oh bummer. I’m still looking for the perfect blueberry tea. I think I’ll avoid this one!

i really like serendipitea’s bluberry tea they have… 20% currently in may (code: may savings) though it may not be for everyone. i steep it in vodka lol for blueberry vodka haha

Sounds awesome! I will add that one to my list to try. :)

Design a tea has a really good blueberry nutmeg tea called Renaissance. It’s my favorite blueberry tea so far. You can also make your own tea and use blueberry as a flavor.

What a rare find! I’m a fan of rooibos blended with vanilla, but I haven’t tried it blended with much else. This tea is gorgeous; the blueberry scent and taste are perfect and fresh. It doesn’t even need sweetening.

I love this tea. Tart, tangy. The blueberries are present in the smell and every sip. If you don’t like blueberries, this one isn’t going to be for you.

I used to work at a place where a person would get called back onto the sales floor during their lunch breaks. I wanted tea, darn it, but finicky teas were out. This tea is not finicky.

I do not add anything to this when I drink it. Straight up blueberry, baby. ;)

I highly recommend this rooibos blend. The blueberries add a sweet, fruity flavor that goes a long way. Like other rooibos blends, a little bit in one’s teaball goes a long way. I drink this both hot and cold.

I love blueberry tea, but this one just didn’t do it for me. When you open up the package it smells like blueberries and it made my mouth water. I was a bit let down once I started drinking because it was pretty tart and I’m not a fan of tart teas. I did find that once I added sugar it was better. I also steeped this one twice and the second time around it wasn’t nearly as tart and much more to my liking.

Rishi’s Blueberry Rooibos Tea is hands down one of my very favorites and a staple in my tea cupboard. I first enjoyed it when visiting friends in Chicago when we ate at this amazing vegan cafe called “Delicious”. I have been ordering it non-stop as I go through it quite quickly. The taste is vibrant and sweet – like you have just eaten a bowl of fresh blueberries. The aroma is exquisite. It is an experience in and of itself from the first time you unseal the bag and the scent tickles your nose right up until you munch on the berries after drinking up all the tea. The aftertaste is wonderful. It is like you have just eaten a blueberry muffin. The taste lingers wonderfully. I love rooibos teas and this one is fantastic.

One of my favorite Roobios so far. VERY blueberry, tart yet smooth at the same time. Almost no taste of Roobios but somehow that is ok. An antioxidant punch that I can’t wait to try iced.

LOVE this tea. I have given up my morning coffee for this .. perfect with a small teaspoon of raw sugar to you going.

Very tart, great aroma, not so great after taste.

Strong blueberry taste but too tart.