Black-n-Blue

Edit tea info Last updated by Bonnie

• “Sooooo grey goose vodka + this tea = blueberry vodka! Perfect when mixed with other such delicious juices like cranberry! Raspberry! sprite! you get the picture... I made a batch of this and man...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes
  • “*Thank you Dhart1214 for this sample tea!* For some readers this will bring back memories, for some...'Guys' maybe not unless you were dragged along with mom and a sister as a kid or are a dad...” Read full tasting note
    bonniejohnstone 672 tasting notes
  • “This is versatile... as a hot tea, it has a nice black tea base with sweet blueberry, tart blackberry, gentle citrus notes. Very nice. As an iced tea, it is fruity, refreshing, and the hibiscus...” Read full tasting note
    mistermug 52 tasting notes

From SerendipiTea

Ingredients:
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Blueberry Flavor (Natural & Artificial), Guatemalan Black Tea (Organic), Rose Hips (Organic)

About SerendipiTea View company

Sooooo grey goose vodka + this tea = blueberry vodka! Perfect when mixed with other such delicious juices like cranberry! Raspberry! sprite! you get the picture… I made a batch of this and man is it delicious! YAY for holiday blue drinks :)

Indigobloom

You have goose?! envious

indigobloom…yes one of the benefits to travelling for work. Duty free coming back from the US means stupid cheap liquor :)

i collect tea… ian collects liquor lol

Indigobloom

nice. I would so love to collect alcohol. but its far more expensive and damaging to health! heh

Thank you Dhart1214 for this sample tea!

For some readers this will bring back memories, for some…‘Guys’ maybe not unless you were dragged along with mom and a sister as a kid or are a dad who enjoys these times with a daughter.

It’s ‘Back to school shopping time’ for 17 year old Megan!
And of course who do they call? GRANDMA! (I’m so proud!)

I am the Queen of shopping for the family. I know how to get the best deals. It’s a holiday weekend which means ‘sale’ so I went online and checked the store I wanted to go to and found 15% off on top of what’s on sale in the store. (50% becomes 65%, 70% becomes 85% and so on).

Off we went in my Grandma minivan to Macy’s.

My daughter Annalisa, Megan and I scooped up a huge pile of clothes from the sale racks, then grabbed the largest dressing room.

What happens when we women get together is always the same.

We started getting goofy and laughing.
Then I began laughing till I wheezed.
Then they laughed at me, and from that point on everything was funny.
Pretty soon Megan was laughing and calling ‘Grandma", while I was crying and wheezing, “Stop”, and my daughter couldn’t speak at all because she was on the floor doubled over giggling at both of us.

We exhausted ourselves with this nonsense.

We are a family of Laughing women!
In the car with the other two teenage girls it’s even worse.
At home and at Church…we can’t stop laughing and carrying on.

It’s wonderful!

I chose the Black-n-Blue tea for my nightcap because it just struck my fancy.
Most times I like blackberry tea because it reminds me of making jam and berry picking with my children when they were little.

After steeping the leaves in my Finum basket, I sweetened the tea and took a sip.
The tea tasted like a hot blackberry turnover.
There was a nice bakery flavor that I liked, with a jam quality that wasn’t too sweet like candy but was natural but not tart.
There was an aftertaste that reminded me of peach. It’s a full, round mouth-feel that gives the tea that crust buttery pastry flavor.

This was a good and tasty tea.
Perfect after laughs with the women who have my whole heart. These shopping trips are going to create some good memories don’t you think so too?!

Azzrian

Aweee so delightful your an awesome gma! :)

Helena

sounds like tons of fun :D

Thats awesome Bonnie!

Barb

That’s a great story!

TheTeaFairy

Oh, you just described the best way of shopping!! Now, I want to call my sister and ask her to go “giggle” with me!

Bonnie

I like it when you laugh so hard while trying on clothes that you get stuck in them with your hands over your head laughing and can’t do anything about it!

This is versatile… as a hot tea, it has a nice black tea base with sweet blueberry, tart blackberry, gentle citrus notes. Very nice. As an iced tea, it is fruity, refreshing, and the hibiscus gives it nice color. Can’t go wrong with this one! There you go.