Flower of Hawaii #912

Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

From TeaGschwendner

Mouth-watering pineapple and succulent apricot bloom into a sweet reminder of the Islands. Mahalo.

Ingredients:
Black tea from India
Apricot pieces
Pineapple pieces
Natural flavor
Cornflowers

One heaping teaspoon per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 2 min.

About TeaGschwendner View company

Yaaaaaay finishing this up.

I made a loaf of “Russian” rye bread in my bread maker and I can’t stop eating it. You put in a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and I swear this seriously did something, because I made rye bread before and it was a recipe with honey and this is like, incredible.

I’m also trying to organize my tea so I can find what more of containers I need (like I have a place for them), because I am nearly done cleaning up my kitchen today! So now I’m finding things that I could easily finish, I just wish I started this earlier because it’s almost 10 now.

I am so cold so I am just sipping this down. It’s definitely lost flavor, but it’s still pretty pineapple-y.

ashmanra

I bought this one at Tin Roof Teas as part of a sampler for my future sn-in-law. He liked it a lot, though Bon Bon was his favorite! I plan to buy another sampler pack to greet him when he gets to America for good! :)

Cavocorax

Yay for organizing! I was pleased as punch sorting out my teas and putting them in storage tins by type, but that’s me. :)

momo

I have all my tins out on the counter, an entire cabinet filled with predominantly 52teas with some DavidsTea and others mixed in, 5 containers each with a specific tea in it, and a 3 drawer cart with tea. And that still isn’t enough room ._.

momo

Oh yeah and ones in jars are in a drawer but there’s maybe 15 teas in there max.

Thank you Rachel for sending me a bit of this to try!

This is really good. Apricot and pineapple are two flavors I wouldn’t have thought of combining, but they work really well together. It is sweet and nectar-like, but not so much that it doesn’t taste like tea either. A nice balance.

Yum! Thanks Rachel!

Thank you, LiberTEAs! No…really…THANK YOU!!!!!!
I’m up for anything Apricot and paired with Pineapple! WOW! I was so intrigued!

Looking at this – there is a chunk of something – I thought it was a large DATE until I read the description – then I assumed it was the pineapple. There is also a beautiful purple flower bud in there! Very nice!

This has an incredible aroma! The post-infusion color is gorgeous! A dark brown with a red-orange hue! Awesome!

The Pineapple and Apricot taste great together and the black tea is still present yet not overly black tea-strong…this is a strong flavored tea but at least the black tea taste is still present!

This is a nice tea! Both hot and as it cools! YUM!

silvermage2000

Nice review this sounds yummy.

Very nice and I bet would be awesome iced. The flavors come together so well. Everything talks to you but not at the same time so that you can’t hear anyone. It is like a perfectly stimulating conversation where everyone has value to bring to the table and everyone is great at listening to each other. Let’s call this a light fruit tea where even the black tea base plays a major role. Fantastic!

Makes for the perfect iced tea! I love the combo of floral and fruitiness. I could go through a gallon of this after mowing.

This tea is DELICIOUS. Not only does it smell great, but it really delivers. You can taste the sweetness from the fruits in it and its a great overall blend with the black tea.