Super Fruit

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Teapigs

We can’t get enough of our blueberries and cranberries since we were told they’re packed full of super powers. To get more of your daily antioxidants, try this blend of real berry pieces, which deliver a punchy, fruity taste unlike any fruit tea you’ve tasted before. Again, we’ve looked after the berries, not crushed them.

Compare our whole berries in our tea temples to the crushed up bits in your regular tea bag; whole is best.

Taste:
Super fruity, this cheeky drink is a little tart.

Try it:
With honey, if you like your fruit sweeter. Or cream.

Good if you’re feeling:
Slow and lifeless. The antioxidants in our super fruits will help stave off “Squashed Hedgehog Syndrome” (i.e. “feeling run down” – get it? Sorry).

To buy our super fruit herbal tea packed with berries online, select the quantity of loose leaf tea, temple teas or sample tins you would like and then add to basket.

Ingredients:
Hibiscus, elderberry, blackcurrant, raisin, flavouring, lingonberry, blueberry.

Brewing Instructions:
One tea temple per person, infused in boiling water for at least 3 minutes. Don’t rush – just relax and watch the berries swirl.

Average Customer Reviews
based on 34 reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts and tastes with others.

About Teapigs View company

I’m drinking the remainder of Monday’s cold-brew of this at work today. I usually have hot tea at work, but it’s so hot in my reception area that I knew last night I’d need a cold drink today. This tea actually belongs to my mum, so it’s not in my cupboard. I drank it iced once or twice when I had my own box, but I’ve never tried it cold-brewed before. I actually think this is the best way to drink this tea. The berry flavours come out really well, and it doesn’t taste over much of hibiscus, which it’s certainly guilty of when brewed hot. A light, refreshing berry delight! Just the thing!

Iced 8 min or more

Well, Colored Me Surprised!

I really thought this was going to be pure hibiscus! I’m glad I was wrong! This was very good!

I can taste mostly elderberries and currants and blueberries! THEN the slightest hint of cranberries. The website said this has raisins in it but the wrapping doesn’t mention it…just for the record I cannot taste raisins. The Hibiscus is accompanying the berries but really isn’t much of a tangy/tart factor in the taste…it’s more fruity and berry like than hibiscus.

Pretty darned good!

I had one of these as a sample with a previous Teapigs order so it’s time to try it and make a little more space on my shelf (especially since I have gone crazy and ordered a lot of tea that I am still waiting to arrive).

Colour: Bright Red
Smell: Cranberry (sourish)

I can taste cranberry even though it’s not listed in the ingredients so I imagine it’s a mixture of the berries and the tartness of the hibiscus that’s created the melody. Not a fan of hibiscus at all but since this tastes fruity rather than outlandishly sour and tart for no reason so it does work.
Sweetness is there gently but could be sweetened to taste with additional sugar to take away some of the tartness.

Overall: Great to serve to friends and family if they want a fruit tea as it’s what they would expect, for me it’s not one of my favourites but still tasty and convenient.

A very decent fruity tea without going overboard or ending up tasting bitter. Definitely a repurchase for me!

I’m tasting sweet blackcurrents more than anything else. Very fruity. The aroma of the dry temple wasn’t too pleasing though.

Boiling 8 min or more
itsnadia

Where were you able to find Teapigs in Singapore?

teainfusions

They had a corner at Takashimaya #B2, near Harrods, but the last I saw of it was in November 2013.

If you’ve read my other notes, you will know that I have a sweet tooth! I love sweet teas, and this one ticks that box. This tea is deliciously fruity and sweet and you can truly taste all the different berries that have gone into making this tea. I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes fruit teas, but if you don’t, I’d steer clear. The sweet taste may be overwhelming to some. I left the teabag in until I’d finished the pot of tea and the taste never became bitter.