Ginger Herbal Infusion

Herbal Tea
Cannabis, Ginger, Grass, Herbs, Lime, Medicinal, Sour, Tulsi, Biting
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Teatulia Teas

A warm, rich and spicy herbal blend of ginger and vasaka. Peppery with sweet overtones.

About Teatulia Teas View company

I steeped this for about 2 maybe 2.5 min. The ginger is pretty present yet mild, along with an extremely bitter finish. I don’t think I can even finish the cup.
There are 5 sachets left. If anyone wants them, let me know. Otherwise, in the garbage they go :/
Who sent these to me… thanks for the interesting experiment :)

Ginger in teas or tisanes scare me. Ginger is VERY hit and miss. I think many attempts are either fake tasting or they WAY over do it. I like GINGER in food…but tea…well, again…it’s hit/miss.

This Herbal Infusion is quite good. I can taste the Ginger but it’s certainly not over the top. If you are looking for stereotypical stand-alone over the top Ginger taste – I don’t think this is your cuppa…or maybe it is…try it…see what happens. As for me…I’m enjoying it…which seriously surprises me.

I think it’s because the Ginger is accompanied by Vasaka Leaf…so it’s more than just pure ginger. To learn more about Vasaka Leaf check this out…

I will say this is better REALLY hot – as it cools the ginger and herb combo really comes thru…not sure if I like that as well…

I am not very familiar with herbal tisanes. I usually just stick with a good Chinese tea. Today, I went to Sojourner’s Coffee and Tea and decided to have this tisane. The ginger is not overpowering, but it is the main flavor in the infusion. It makes a wonderfully refreshing iced infusion, very smooth and well-balanced compared to other ginger tisanes that I have tried. Teatulia may not yet know how to do teas just yet, but they sure have their herbal infusions down pat!

My humans like ginger. They use fresh ginger root in their curries. So ginger in tea is good, right? What about ginger in an herbal infusion? Well…

Thank you Teatulia! Okay, so this leaf has a strand of holy basil. The ginger helps my bloating stomach and the holy basil strand helps slow me down, but the taste is not so great. I like the ginger and appreciate the basil. Unfortunately, sour notes dominate with an unpleasant lime feel and cannabis like grass taste. I was going to get this one, but now I’m thankful that I just had a sample.

Flavors: Cannabis, Ginger, Grass, Herbs, Lime, Medicinal, Sour, Tulsi

Ew. Ew. Ew. I didn’t know what one of the main ingredient in here (vasaka), and I should have done some more research. This is… yuck! It’s tart and bitterly so. Pass.

Flavors: Biting, Ginger, Sour