Strawberry Grapefruit Xue Long Green

Green Tea
Apple Pieces, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Strawberry
Apple, Grapefruit, Strawberry
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

From Teavana

Perfect for celebrating the bright beauty of spring, this Xue Long green delight is lush and full with an amazing array of fruit and floral surprises. Strawberry, apple, sliced orange, and lemongrass are complemented with a squeeze of tart grapefruit flavor and then balanced to perfection with soft notes of marigold and hibiscus. Best over ice, this invigorating green tea infusion swirls sweet and tart together for a refreshing tea as unique as you.

Bold, bright flavors of pink grapefruit, balanced by sweet strawberries, apples, and lemongrass

About Teavana View company

Light and fruity. Makes a great warm weather tea and absolutely great iced. A little sweetening helps deepen the fruit flavors. Like others I didn’t get much green tea flavor out of this tea, but definitely one to keep around for when I want to drink tea on warmer days.

Flavors: Apple, Grapefruit, Strawberry

Finally – a Teavana tea that doesn’t make me feel like I should pour it down the drain after the first couple of sips…this one definitely doesn’t bring up any green tea flavours, but the strawberry and grapefruit come across in a wonderfully well-melded mess of tastiness.

It’s still not a great tea – and I likely won’t buy more – but as far as Teavana blends go I certainly won’t diss this one as heavily as I would some of the others.

Being totally honest here.

I got this from Stephanie two weeks ago. I can’t bring myself to drink it. It lives on my kitchen counter and I always walk through, pick up the bag, and smell it. Then I put the bag back down for the next time. If I drink it, it won’t be there for me to smell anymore and it smells like the best thing ever. That probably makes me weird.

I want it in hand soap and body wash and candles and…well you get it.

Frolic

LOL, this is the best review for a untasted tea I’ve read.

Stephanie

LOL. I was iffy on it hot but it was pretty good iced ;)

Stephanie

A friend of mine picked it out as my birthday gift based on scent alone!

albertocanfly

Oh, man.. Now I want to get this tea just so I can smell it:P

Mandy

But, it’s a green tea! It must be something special to even think of drinking! Haha

Blodeuyn

We need to start a tea potpourri business. Gives us something to do with our stashes! ;)

This tea is great hot, and absolutely heavenly iced.

Another backlog (I’m sorrrrryyy)

This tea intrigued me from the beginning, and once I smelled it I knew it was coming home with me.

I’m glad it did.

Teavana must be improving their teas because I’m happy to say that this tasted of strawberry, grapefruit, and gasp green tea! It was sweet but more delicately so with actual tea being evident.

Pleased music27note is pleased.

This tea steeps absolutely beautifully. It holds the green/blue-green that is prominently green tea but within that it also holds a vivid pink hue from the fruit&additives. It’s pretty and aromatic and tasty and quickly becoming one of my favorites. I’ve started taking it with me when I visit my pseudo-sister.

Flavors: Strawberries, grapefruit, green tea, citrus

2 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

A friend and I shared a couple of cups of this over a game of Dominion last night. (Not tea related, but if anyone likes board games do I ever recommend Dominion. I come from a long history of playing Catan but this is an awesome change. Also, it can be played with just two players so the boy and I can play anytime we are bored.)

Anyways, much like I noted the first time I brewed this up, it is heavy on the grapefruit, light on the strawberry, but still very much a fresh green tea. I like the tartness, though I wouldn’t have minded if there had been a bit of berry to round out the bottom notes in the flavour. Overall, though, a very pleasant tea!

haha catan is a great entry game in to euro games imo but i hate it. too much luck involved! dominion is good for replayability and the 2 player factor :) sounds like a good time!

mewakeling

My partner would totally agree with you. We also play Ticket to Ride and Carcassone, but I find Dominion much more versatile in terms of replay ability.

mewakeling

Catan is a guilty pleasure of mine, but the luck factor kills the boy. He likes something he can strategise and control more variables in.

Puerto Rico; brass; urban sprawl; Cuba; all creatures big and small (2player); pandemic are just a few that I enjoy….

mewakeling

We also have Pandemic and Puerto Rico (Jace loves that one). I really want to try Brass. Is is a good game? I have heard long and complicated, but is it worth it?

I’ve finally cleared enough space in my tea cupboard for my fiance to lift my tea buying ban. Woo-hoo! So, when we went shopping this weekend, I insisted on going to Teavana to pick up some of this tea. I had tried it a few weeks back and was in love with how wonderfully fruity it is; I had to snag some for my stash! Ironically, this is one tea I wouldn’t have minded if they over-poured, but for once I got the 2oz I requested from the salesgirl. Go figure, right?

This tea is close to a 50/50 mix of green tea and fruit chunks. I steeped my leaves twice last night and got consistently good cups both times. I would have gone for a third steeping (which I almost never do because most of the teas I have lose all flavor after the second steep) but didn’t have time to before I fell asleep.

This tea is lightly fruity with the grapefruit ading a punch of bitter at the end of the sip. It’s very smooth and the flavors balance one another nicely. It doesn’t need any sugar, or, at least, I didn’t feel the need to add any.

I might have to sneak back to the store and get more of this when my fiance isn’t looking.

Aimee Popovacki

i love love love this tea…. i was surprised… i didn`t think anything about it would pair well, but i was proven wrong!

sundaysipping

I thought it’d be really bitter from the grapefruit, but it’s a really well balanced vl3nd.

Despite the hibiscus I really enjoy this tea. It’s great iced. A restock for sure.

My favorite tea that I have had from Teavana so far, and of course this one happens to be a spring blend that will be gone sooner or later. Stocking up! Such a great blend – you have hints of the strawberry and the grapefruit bitterness lingers just long enough at the end. Great cold with a little bit of sweetener.

I got a $50 Teavana gift card for my bday and today I finally got to go spend it and was remarkably good about not spending much over that (5 bucks.lol.)

I think I may have over sugared this because it tastes like syrup. Blah. I know I didn’t over steep it because I kept a close eye on it. Though maybe I should go for minute and 30 seconds next time…because underneath the hibiscus-grapefruit/cloying sweetness is a strange metallic flat taste. You know, maybe it’s time I cleaned the ol’ kettle out..that could be what’s causing the issue. And to those who might ask: I only use water in my kettle and no we don’t have hard water…but it’s been quite a while since I’ve cleaned it out.