Strawberry Grapefruit Xue Long Green

Green Tea
Apple Pieces, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Strawberry
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

From Teavana

Perfect for celebrating the bright beauty of spring, this Xue Long green delight is lush and full with an amazing array of fruit and floral surprises. Strawberry, apple, sliced orange, and lemongrass are complemented with a squeeze of tart grapefruit flavor and then balanced to perfection with soft notes of marigold and hibiscus. Best over ice, this invigorating green tea infusion swirls sweet and tart together for a refreshing tea as unique as you.

Bold, bright flavors of pink grapefruit, balanced by sweet strawberries, apples, and lemongrass

About Teavana View company

Definitely best iced IMO. And sweetened. Unless you are a big fan of that grapefruit pucker, then it should be perfect as is. I can’t say I taste any green tea, it’s really mild, either that or the fruit is just steam-rolling it. lol. It is quite refreshing though!

I was at the mall to go to the Apple Store since my phone is a jerk. I had like 20 min to spare so I went over to Teavana to get a cup of tea and surprise! new teas! The sales associates were trying to figure out what to do with the weird marshmallow one, and this sounded good so I smelled it…if you just go by smelling it, that’s not the way to go. Because it smells SO strongly of grapefruit.

I decided to get a cup of it iced to go drink while waiting for my appointment, just slightly sweetened. It was really good, almost like a fruit punch with a little green tea instead. The strawberry and orange were stronger than grapefruit…I drank it way too fast and ended up having to get some for home.

I didn’t even know it said it’s recommended iced. Given it turns hibiscus pink, that’s obviously the first ingredient so yeah. But it’s surprisingly not that tart. I did sweeten it but just a little.

Hello.Kiki

Jon had his iced too, it was very refreshing! I only had a small sip and it was a bit more orangey. I didn’t get an green tea flavor, but then I did only get the one sip. He wasn’t too keen on sharing lol

Lynxiebrat

Groans I should of saw this coming, just when I’ve about made up my mind to commit to buying next from David’s Tea and Butiki…Teavana comes out with new teas! Argh.