Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Marian Jimenez

From Teavana

Irresistibly fragrant strawberries infused with tart lemon slices creates a new twist on an old favorite! This healthy, vitamin-packed herbal tisane is the delicious strawberry lemonade you’ve been waiting for. Delicious hot or iced, it also provides a perfect drink for kids, since it is caffeine-free.

Health Benefits of Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Herbal teas are a delicious source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C. This tea is caffeine-free.

How to Prepare

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea makes 25-30 cups.

Ingredients: Strawberries, citrus pieces, apples, rosehips, and sunflower petals.

About Teavana View company

A little too simple – taste is okay, but sort of like sugary water. Mixes well with others.

it is okay. it was worth a try. very sweet. it is good if you want to mix it will another tea to make it sweeter.

Tried it hot, but couldn’t taste much. Lemony tartness really came out more than anything, with a little bit of sweetness from rock sugar and strawberry. Maybe I’ll iced it next time.

This was my first taste of Teavana tea. My newbieness ruined my first cup. I just tried it again and per the instructions. It is quite a lovely tea to unwind with and just like other ppl, it makes me think of summer and simpler times. There is a nice balance of flavors and the tartness is just right. A thoroughly enjoyable tea just as it is.

I got a blend of this with Blueberry bliss and…meh. Hot fruity teas are not my thing, but I need to give iced another chance. The one batch iced I made I was kind of in a hurry and it turned out too weak