Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Lemon, Apple, Strawberry, Citrus, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by taipwnsu

From Teavana

Irresistibly fragrant strawberries infused with tart lemon slices creates a new twist on an old favorite! This healthy, vitamin-packed herbal tisane is the delicious strawberry lemonade you’ve been waiting for. Delicious hot or iced, it also provides a perfect drink for kids, since it is caffeine-free.

Health Benefits of Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea

Herbal teas are a delicious source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C. This tea is caffeine-free.

How to Prepare

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea makes 25-30 cups.

Ingredients: Strawberries, citrus pieces, apples, rosehips, and sunflower petals.

About Teavana View company

I rather enjoy this tea! I like the zinginess of the lemon and how it plays with the sweetness of the strawberry. It’s a good combination, in my book. I imagine it would be very tasty iced.

Super tasty iced, but I finished my 2oz bag in a short amount of time given the price tag so it could be a very expensive habit. It’s mostly lemon with a hint of strawberry. I’m half tempted to try to make my own. If I fail, I’ll be back.

Boiling 8 min or more

A delicious herbal blend iced with a bit of german rock sugar. I don’t think I would try it hot. It could stand to be a bit stronger, but I do like it the way it is. Very refreshing. I cannot really pick out the strawberry and lemonade flavor separately, but they blend well together.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I bought this tea at the heavenly sale because it smelled AMAZING! It smelled exactly like strawberry lemonade! I bought 10 oz, and immediately went home to brew a cup. I followed the directions exactly and it tasted… Boring. It was extremely weak and what little flavour it had was tart and lemony. No strawberry whatsoever. Despite its bad taste I decided to give it another go. I doubled the amount of tea and it tasted a lot better. It’s not my favorite tea, but others may like it so give it a try. I would not recommend sweetening.

It has a sweet but mild strawberry taste. I thought it would be more citrus-y, but the strawberry made up for it. I ran out a while ago. I’ll definitely purchase this again.

Too lemony

Boiling 8 min or more

This would probably taste better cold, I may try it that way to see the difference. Did not enjoy it as much as I thought that I would.

A little too simple – taste is okay, but sort of like sugary water. Mixes well with others.

it is okay. it was worth a try. very sweet. it is good if you want to mix it will another tea to make it sweeter.

Tried it hot, but couldn’t taste much. Lemony tartness really came out more than anything, with a little bit of sweetness from rock sugar and strawberry. Maybe I’ll iced it next time.